We reserve the right to remove any content contributed to a Travelwada website by users, owners, guests, or any other user of the website (each a “user”) which does not meet the following guidelines. Reviews, review responses, forum posts, and any other content submitted by a user (collectively the “contributed content”) are the subjective opinions of the user who posted the content (the “user” or “publisher”). Such content is not the opinion of Travelwada and is not endorsed by us.
While we encourage all users to post only information that is truthful and accurate, Travelwada is not a fact-finder and cannot be put in a position to determine the legitimacy of contributed content. All users should know that their contributed content could subject them to misrepresentation or defamation claims, which Travelwada will not moderate or arbitrate.
Contributed content must adhere to the (including, but not limited to property listings, reviews, and responses) Terms and Conditions of the Travelwada website in which such contributed content is posted as well as the following guidelines:
- A review must be submitted within 90 days of the date of stay.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- The content must be directly related to its purpose. Examples include:
- Property listing descriptions must relate to the property.
- Property listings should not direct travelers to third-party websites.
- Reviews of a property must focus on either the traveler’s experience renting the property from the member or the member’s experience renting the property to the traveler.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location of the property.
As all members have the ability to change or negotiate the rate accepted for a property, reviews and responses should not disclose the actual rates charged by the owner.
Users cannot post a review or response for the direct purpose of forcing the other party to pay or return funds as that is not beneficial to the community as a whole.
After the period of stay has passed at the property, a message will be displayed in the dashboard, next to the recently reserved property: You can now post a review of this property.
To submit a review, a Guest or User must meet the following requirements:
- The Guest can write a review only if have stayed at the property in question.
- The Guest or User must be able to provide satisfactory evidence of the stay.
- Satisfactory evidence includes:
- Possessing a receipt of property access information from Travelwada.
The payment was made in accordance with the rental agreement whereby the Guest arrived and stay at the property.
Owners may not review a property that he or she owns or manages and Guests may not review themselves.
All users submitting a review must also be able to validate his or her identity or email upon submission.
Travelwada Customer support is unable to edit reviews on a user’s behalf. A user may contact Customer Support to remove their published review.
In the event of legal action pertaining to contributed content, we will remove the relevant contributed content only upon receipt of a final Court Order demanding removal.